The young colts Kenzo and Kissinger have dropped out of the 2018 KWPN Spring Stallion Performance Testing which is now at its half-way point after 25 days.
The KWPN Stallion Licensing Committee held a mid-way assessment moment on 18 April of the dressage stallions participating in the spring 50-day testing, which will conclude on 26 May 2018.
Two stallions have ended their testing: the 3-year old Kissinger (by Arlando x Special D - previously named Kensington) has dropped out, while Kenzo (by Ferguson x Vivaldi) has been asked to return for the autumn testing.
The KWPN society has further removed three stallions from the list of the participants: Kameraad (by Eye Catcher x Rousseau), Karachi (by Jazz x Totilas) , and Kalisto KL (by Expression x San Amour)
Still in the running are:
- Killimanjaro (by Bordeaux x Westpoint)
- Kensington (by Dante Weltino x Vivaldi)
- Kaiman (by Dark Pleasure x Gribaldi)
- King De Niro (by De Niro x Ampere)
- Kavallo (by Desperados x Apache)
- Knock Out (by Ebony x Dreamcatcher) - previously named Kwadrate
- Kandour (by For Romance x Uphill)
- Taminiau (by Toto jr x Sandro Hit)
- Kayne (by Governor x Rousseau)
- Kaylens’s Boy (by Governor x Krack C)
- King Karim (by Toto jr x Painted Black)
- Joop! TC (by Ravel x Krack C)