The Trakehner breed society is the first in Germany to announce its riding horse representatives for the 2018 Bundeschampionate in Warendorf, Germany, the first week of September.
Based on the performances of the 3- and 4-year old youngsters at the 2018 Trakehner Championships in Hanover on 7 - 9 July 2018, the Trakehner society was able to make its pick.
The Trakehner riding horses for Warendorf are:
3-year old stallions
- Bourani (by Fairmont Hill – Legretto) - Breeder: Maja Kozian-Fleck - Owner: Sergej Litvichenko - Rider: Sandra Frieling
3-year old mares and geldings
- Herbstrot (by All Inclusive – Insterburg) - Breeder: Karp & Schulte Beckhausen - Owner: Ulrike Felbinger-Karp - Rider: Wibke Hartmann-Stommel
- Ancelotti (by Cadeau – Insterburg) - Breeder: Marika Werner - Owner: Maximiliam Camp - Rider: Lydia Camp
4-year old stallions
- Speedway (by Schwarzgold – Anduc) - Breeder: do Schmittberger - Owner: Wolfgang Diehm - Rider: Kim Pfeiffer
- Zauberreigen (by Rheinklang – Interconti) - Breeder: Elke Söchtig - Owner: Gut Staffelde - Rider: Eva Maria Lühr
The owner of Zauberreigen has declined the invite to go to the Bundeschampionate and is giving his stallion a break.
4-year old mares and geldings
- Pettersson (by Hirtentanz – Maizauber) - Breeder: Hans Wickenbrock - Owner: Petra Becker - Rider: Lydia Camp
Photo © Stephan Bischoff
Eurodressage coverage of the 2018 Bundeschampionate