Are you a rider and do you have ambitions of working in the absolute best conditions offered in dressage, together with highly motivated and qualified colleagues? We have high ambitions, both as regards sports achievements, horse welfare and personal development. If you share this passion, please read on and send us your application as soon as possible.
Be part of a professional team of riders
Together with the team and our Sports Manager you will contribute to the development of Blue Hors Sport. Your primary role will be the important task of training young horses that will be evaluated along the way for the purpose of being used for sports. You will be responsible for approximately 12 horses, but together with the other professional riders you will continually evaluate all horses together with the Sports Manager.
In the next three years, it is both possible and expected that you make your own list of horses with horses at several levels. Finally, you will be involved in the presentation of stallions and other events at Blue Hors.
Your tasks will be as follows, among others:
- Age-related training, including development plans, of young horses/riding horses
- Try out and contribute to the selection of horses suitable for dressage
- Ensure correct horsemanship for your "own" horses and provide help and guidance regarding other horses
- Participate in championships and horse shows.
You have the right motivation and attitude
We are Blue Hors, and it is important to us that you have the same passionate approach to the sport, the horses and colleagues like us. We plan long-term and believe that we will achieve the most success by cooperating. We have an open dialogue and support each other in our development. That will make us succeed, both in the short and the long term.
We expect that you
- are educated as a rider or similar and have achieved good results so far
- understand and respect that we work with animals (horsemanship)
- are good at training horses
- have good cooperation skills and understand the importance of working as a team
- are visionary, patient and quality-minded.
You will become part of Blue Hors
We can offer you a unique working and development environment. You will refer directly to the Sports Manager and become part of a professional team, including internal and external trainers as well as skilled and dedicated colleagues who will help ensuring the optimum framework and optimum conditions.
To this should be added
- Fixed salary based on qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Equipment and clothing matching the specific needs
Application and contact
In case of any questions, please contacrt:
- Ulrik Gerstorf Sørensen
- Tel: +45 24909401
- Email: email@example.com
We will review the applications received and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. The recruiting process is closed down when we have found the right candidate, so please apply as soon as possible.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Remember to attach your CV and application.