The ongoing increase of equine related matters and the discontent within the equine industry due to many sport horses not passing the pre purchase examination these days is the reason we have organized a Congress which will highlight a number of interesting speakers.
The congress will take place on 15 March 2019 at The Dutch Masters – Indoor Brabant Horse Show in De Brabanthallen, ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
The congress has an international character because the aforementioned issues concern cross-border matters and Schelstraete Lawyers - as the founder of the Alliance European US Asian Equine Lawyers – will offer a number of interesting speakers from its network including:
- Mette Uldahl & Malcolm Morley from the Federation of Veterinarians of Europe
- Dr. Burkart Fischer (lawyer in Germany and specialized in equine law);
- Lisa Lazarus (Member of the New York bar and associated with the law office Morgan Sports Law in London, also specialized in equine doping matters);
- Rudolf Kaarsemaker (Tax and VAT speciliast);
- Luc Schelstraete, Piotr Wawrzyniak, Agnieszka Cwajna (members of the Alliance European US Asian Equine Lawyers).
In the morning we will discuss several legal topics and in the afternoon we shall focus on the followig topic:
“Does your horse survive the pre-purchase exam?"
We shall also focus on subjects as Doping and VAT in the equine business. Last not but least we shall have a panel discussion moderated by Dirk Willem Rosie.
Schelstraete Lawyers offers you participation per part of the day or for the whole day with a possible lunch.
More information about the congress and ticket sale on www.internationalequinelawcongress.com/.
We hope to meet you in ‘s-Hertogenbosch!