The French equestrian federation (FFE) and the Societé Hippique Francaise (SHF) have nominated the combinations which will represent France at the 2021 World Championships for Young Dressage Horses in Verden.
The SHF is responsible for selecting the 5- and the 6-year olds, while the 7-year olds fall under the authority of the FFE.
Representing France in Verden are:
- Viva la Casa (HANN, by Vivaldi x Sandro Hit) - Jessica Michel-Botton
- Malcolm X de Massa (PSH, by Galopin de la Font x San Amour) - Renaud Ramadier
The reserves are Apachi van de Biebosschen (Claudia Chauchard) and Fortius LTH Dressvalue (Coralie Galoy).
- Djembe de Hus (OLD, by Damon Hill x Argentinus) - Jessica Michel-Botton
- Friedrich Schiller (HANN, by Finest x Desperados) - Charlotte Chalvignac
The reserves are Parodie der Tolen (Charlotte Chalvignac) and Lamborghini de Massa (Vincent Guilloteau)
These combinations have been suggested for nomination but definite entries close on 9 August, when FFE will make a final decision on the 7-year olds
- Jarina des Vallées (KWPN, by Everdale x Sandro Hit) - Barbara Clement
- Barcelona de Malleret (OLD, by Bretton Woods x Diamond Hit) - Pauline Guillem
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2021 World Championships Young Dressage Horses