The German equestrian federation has announced the team that will represent Germany at the 2021 European Dressage Championships for senior and Under 25 riders.
The 2021 Europeans will take place at Hof Kasselmann in Hagen on 6 - 12 September 2021.
The German senior team includes
- Jessica von Bredow-Werndl on Dalera BB
- Isabell Werth on Weihegold (reserve horse Quantaz)
- Dorothee Schneider on Showtime
- Helen Langehanenberg on Annabelle
The first reserve is Frederic Wandre (Duke of Britain), the second reserve is Carina Scholz (Tarantino).
Benjamin Werndl and Daily Mirror have not been selected as the horse is still recovering from an injury and not yet at the right training level for championship participation.
The German Under 25 team includes:
- Ann-Kathrin Lindner - Sunfire (reserve horse Flatley)
- Ellen Richter - Vinay
- Raphael Netz - Elastico (reserve horse Lacoste)
- Semmieke Rothenberger - Flanell (reserve horse Dissertation)
The reserve is Alexa Westendarp (Der Prinz).
Eurodressage coverage of the European Dressage Championships - U25/Seniors