The Danish equestrian federation has announced the name of the fourth and final Danish rider who will join the Young Riders team at the 2022 European Young Riders Championships in Hartpury, (GBR) on 26 - 31 July 2022.
On 22 June Danish youth team trainer Dennis Fisker has already officially named three riders on the team and left the fourth spot open.
Based on scores achieved at the CDIO Aachen, the fourth team rider is Sara Aagaard Hyrm
The Danish Young Riders team now includes:
- Alexander Helgstrand - Belantis
- Frederikke Gram Jacobsen - Ryvangs Zafina
- Sophia Ludvigsen - Blue Hors Elliot
- Sara Aagaard Hyrm - Atterupgaards Cooper
The two reserve riders are:
- Johanne Amby Ubbesen / Møgelvang Ferrari
- Kristian Wurtz Green / Borbjergs Zhivago
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2022 European Junior/Young Riders Championships
Danish Junior Team and Three Young Riders Chosen for 2022 European Junior/Young Riders Championships