A total of eleven 4-year old and older dressage bred stallions have been approved for breeding for the Danish Warmblood society following an under saddle assesment at the 2015 Danish Warmblood Stallion Licensing in Herning on Friday 6 March 2015.
It is a very strong collection of 4-year-old stallions of which several have scored far above 800 points at the stallion performance test," said Danish warmblood breeding consultant Karina Christiansen.
The Blue Hors stud owned St. Schufro was named the champion stallion in the older category after an under saddle presentation on Sunday 8 March 2015.
The newly approved dressage stallions are:
Approved 4-year-old dressage stallions
- Don Deluxe (by De Niro x Rosario)
- Freestyle (by Fürstenball x Don Romantic)
- Galaxy Win T (by Apache x Jazz)
- Goldfinger V.D.T. (by Jazz x Ferro)
- St. Schufro (by St. Moritz Junior x Don Schufro)
Dressage stallions with 1-year breeding approval
- Antobello (by Ampere x Fürst Heinrich)
- Fürsten-Look (by Fürstenball x Londonderry)
Approved older dressage stallions
- Dalwhinnie (by De Niro x Rohdiamant)
- El Capone (by UB 40 x 00 Seven)
- Veneziano (by Vivaldi x Donnerhall)
- Zinfandel Grønvang (by Zack x Gribaldi)