Following the success of the first training and test practice session in Aachen, Belgian chef d'equipe and team manager Jeroen van Olst organized a second one on Friday 25 September.
The first training and test practice session at the venue of the CDIO Aachen took place on 14 August 2020 with coach Ton de Ridder and judge Gotthilf Riexinger as expert panel. Thirteen riders participated in the event and it was hailed as a success.
This prompted Van Lent to organize a second session on 25 September with Dutch 5* judge Eddy de Wolff van Westerrode and Belgian-German trainer Jan Nivelle.
The session was open to riders competing at Grand Prix, Under 25 and Medium tour level and having scored twice 66%. Twenty riders accepted the invitation this time. They were:
- Simon Missiaen - Charlie
- David Engelen - Royal Rubinstein
- Charlotte Defalque - Botticelli
- Alexa Fairchild - Dabanos d'O4
- Patricia Mannaerts - Doeke fan Berltsum
- Jennifer Reimer - Daiquiri Royal
- Jeroen Devroe - Dante DL
- Justin Verboomen - Wadest
- Jorinde Verwimp - Capetown
- Nico Nyssen - Da Vinci
- Thibault Vandenberghe - Santiago Song
- Larissa Pauluis - Flambea and First Step Valentin
- Kevin van Ham - Eros van ons Heem
- Sam Verhyden - Kryptonite van de Performing Stables
- Domien Michiels - Intermezzo van het Meerdaalhof
- Isabel Cool - Cheatadon
- Sylvie van der Borgt - Rubert Redford
- Lore Vandenborne - Ikke-Pia van de Bergerhoeve
Photo © Astrid Appels