The French Equestrian Federation has announced the long list of dressage combinations that will be eligible for team selection for the postponed 2021 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
France obtained a team spot for the Tokyo Games at the 2019 European Dressage Championships in Rotterdam.
The long list, titled FFE JOP Tokyo 2021, replaces the French Grand Prix A-squad for the moment. The list can still change pending on the results of new combinations.
"The list serves as a pre-selection for the French teams for Tokyo," the federation stated.
The long-listed dressage combinations are:
- Alexandre Ayache - Zo What, owned by Alexandre Ayache.
- Morgan Barbançon - Sir Donnerhall II, owned by Morgan Barbancon Mestre.
- Maxime Collard - Cupido PB, owned by Céline Roze.
- Nicole Favereau - Ginsengue, owned by Nicole and Jean-Marc Favereau.
- Isabelle Pinto - Hot Chocolat VD Kwaplas, owned by Haras de la Gesse and Carlos Pinto.
- Anne-Sophie Serre - Actuelle de Massa, owned by Sylvain Massa.
- Arnaud Serre - Vistoso de Massa, owned by Sylvain Massa.
Photo © Astrid Appels
French Dressage Squads for 2019 Updated
French Squad and Team Selection Criteria for 2019-2020 Announced
French JO/JEM Squad Horses for 2018 Announced
2018 French JO/JEM Squad Expanded with Five New Horses
Quartz of Jazz Submitted to French Elite JO/JEM Squad
First French Olympic Team Training Seminar of 2016 in Le Mans a Success