The German Equestrian Federation has announced the team that will represent Germany at the 2021 European Pony Championships in Strzegom, Poland, on 10 - 15 August 2021.
Following a final training camp at the DOKR headquarters at the beginning of the week, and team selection trials at the Preis der Besten and CDIO-PJYR Hagen, German pony team trainer Caroline Roost was able to nominate the following riders on the team.
- Antonia Busch-Kuffner - Kastanienhof Cockney Cracker
- Rose Oatley - Daddy Moon
- Antonia Roth - Daily Pleasure
- Julie Sofie Schmitz-Heinen - Carleo Go
A group with no less than four combinations have been named reserve. They are
- Sophie-Luisa Duen - Del Estero
- Marlene Maria Binder - De Long
- Maleen Kohnle - Dabia Dior
- Paulina von Wulffen - Der kleine Sunnyboy
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2021 European Pony Championships