The French equestrian federation has announced the teams that will represent France at the 2022 European Junior and Young Riders Championships in Hartpury (GBR) on 25 - 31 July 2022.
The French national selector and team trainer Muriel Leonardi made her final pick after the 2022 CDIO-PJYR Hagen "Future Champions" competition of two weeks ago.
Representing France are:
- Anne-Louise Bertagne - Vivaldi de Mazière, owned by Daniel Cornier van Doorn
- Maud Hebras - Senorita Rosa, owned by SCEA de Moncontour
- Inès de Koninck - Feuertanz, owned by Véronique Boulki
- Mathilde Juglaret - Caporal de Massa, owned by Sylvain Massa
- Arthur Barthel - Bambino de Massa, owned by Franck Barthel and the rider
- Léa Bonifay - Livetime, owned by Domaine Équestre du Lys
- Alexandre Cheret - Bamona, owned by Aurélie and Jean-Jacques Pruede
- Mado Pinto - Hot Bit de la Gesse, owned by Haras de la Gesse
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2022 European Junior/Young Riders Championships