The Trakehner Breed Society has announced the names of the 3 and 4-year olds that have been selected to represent the Trakehner breed in the riding horse classes at the 2020 Bundeschampionate in Warendorf on 3 - 6 September 2020.
The selection is based on the horses' performances at the Trakehner Young Horse Championship held last week in Munster-Handorf, Germany.
The selected Trakehners are:
3-year old Stallions
- Karim doré (by Perpignan Noir-Insterburg) - Breeder: Reinhard Nagel - Owner: Gestüt Pramwaldhof --- Rider: Nele Lübbehusen
3-year old Mares and Geldings
- Helene (by Helium-Kaiserdom) - Breeder: Rüdel - Owner: Helmar Bescht --- Rider: Vanessa Siedentopf
- Praise Him (by Shapiro-Goldschmidt) - Breeder & Owner: Marion Essing --- Rider: Annika Ketelsen
4-year old Stallions
- Giuliani (by Berlusconi-Kanudos xx) - Breeder: Horst and Isabel Ebert, - Owner: Hella Kuntz --- Rider: Marie Honeck
- Special Motion (by High Motion-Imperio) - Breeder: Beate Langels - Owner: Renate Weber --- Rider: Paula de Boer
- Kavalli (by Millennium-Van Deyk) - Breeder: Dr. A.J.M. aan de Stege, - Owner: Reesink Pferde --- Rider: ??
4-year old Mares and Geldings
- Sublime (by Millennium-Connery) - Breeder & Owner: Ellerbrock Familiy --- Rider: Mareike Peckholz
- Magic Silver (by Hopkins-Insterburg) - Breeder & Owner: Roger Grün --- Rider: Lydia Camp
- Königstugend (by Niagara-Interconti) - Breeder: Dr. Elke Söchtig - Owner: Hans-Jörg Gasser --- Rider: Stefan Blanken
Photo © Jutta Bauernschmitt
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2020 Bundeschampionate