Spain, Finland, Norway, and Switzerland have nominated the riders who will represent their country at the 2022 World Para Dressage Championships in Herning, Denmark, on 6 - 14 August 2022.
A para dressage team may have no more than two riders of one Grade group, and the team must have at least one Grade I, II or III rider.
The result of the team competition is determined by the results of the second qualifying round. The seven highest ranked teams at the 2022 World Championships qualify for the 2024 Paris Olympics.
- Iker Beitia - Absolut (Grade IV)
- Alberto Ferrol - Eco de Tormenta (Grade IV)
- Felix Gomez - Merlin (Grade II)
- Jens Lasse Dokkan on Aladdin (reserve horse; Cypres)
- Ann Cathrin Lübbe on La Costa Majlund
- Anita Hennie Johnsen on Lindegaard Lucky
- Stine Skillebek on Calique
The non-traveling reserve is Hege Størseth with Hønnerups Lindell.
- Katja Karjalainen on Dr Doolittle (Grade I)
- Jessica Kerttunen on Westside (Grade IV)
- Sanna Koskiluhta on Liptona (Grade III)
- Julia Sciancalepore - Heinrich Iv
- Michaela Ferringer - Stockholm
- Pepo Puch - Sailor's Blue or Fuerst Chili
- Bernd Brugger - Bellagio
- Nicole Geiger on Amigo (Grade V)
The Swiss para selection was made by the para dressage team captain, Grand Prix rider Caroline Häcki.
Canadian Team Announced for 2022 World Para Dressage Championships
Irish Team Selected for 2022 World Para Dressage Championships
Danish Team Selected for 2022 World Para Dressage Championships
British Nominated Entries for 2022 World Para Dressage Championships