Danish Olympic team horse Heiline's Danciera received a "competition medal in gold" from the Danish warmblood society based on the horse's performances at the 2021 Olympic Games.
Danish Warmblood has created this new distinction of "competition medals" in gold, silver and bronze based on a horse's results in international sport. The Danish warmblood society makes the decision to grant a medal following an application by the horse's breeder for this medal.
This year five Danish bred sport horses were awarded such a medal, two of them to dressage horses, two to jumpers and one to an eventer. The dressage horses got gold and bronze.
The 2021 recipients are:
- Heiline's Danciera by Fürstenball / De Niro, born in 2011 and bred by Stald Heiline.
- Vestervangs Arami by Akinos / Ragazzo, born in 2005 and bred by Kirsten Svendsen and Kaj Klavsen
- Fendi Ask by Favorit Ask / Carthago, born in 2011 and bred by Stutteri Ask
- Diamante by Diamant de Revel / Concorde, born in 2009 and bred by Hanne Mortensen.
- Holballes Deeba by De Noir / Resident, born in 2007 and bred by Bianca and Carsten Jefsen.
Source: Ridehesten - Photo © Astrid Appels
Franklin and Revolution Proclaimed Danish Warmblood Elite Stallions
Heiline's Danciera Sold to Danish Brood Farm Four Oaks
Springbank II, Revolution, Hesselhoj's Donkey Boy, Heiline's Danciera Win 2018 Danish Young Horse Championships